Clearwater Crystal Chrome plated Basin Mixer Without Waste
- CTA1: Crystal basin mixer without pop up waste
Supplied with Flow straighter - this is for use with low water pressure
Supplied with neoperl aerator - this is for use with high water pressure
All mixers work on 0.2 bar to 5 bar pressure
Guarantee10 years domestic installations
1 year commercial installations
Standards InformationLevel 10 salt spray tested
Sanitary tapware. Mechanical mixing valves (PN 10). General technical specifications
Sanitary tapware. Single taps and combination taps for water supply systems of type 1 and type 2. General technical specification
Chrome plated to EN248:2002
|System Pressure||0.2 bar||0.5 bar||1 bar||2 bar||3 bar|
Available Spare Parts
- SP849: Aerator for product CTA1, CTA9, CTA2, CTA11, CTA3, CTA12, CTA8, CTA10
- SPW4: Cap & grub screw for crystal taps
- SP176: Cartridge for Crystal and Sapphire basin mixer (CTA1, CTA2, CTA3, CTA4, CTA9, CTA11, CTA12, CTA13)
- SP561: Crystal tap lever of product CTA1, CTA2, CTA3, CTA4 (including grub screw & cover cap)
- SP822: Fixing nut of product CTA1, CTA2, CTA3, CTA4, CTA5, CTA8, CTA9, CTA10, CTA11, CTA12, CTA13, CTA14
- SP810: Flexible pipes (hot & cold) - pair for product CTA1, CTA9, CTA2, CTA11, CTA4, CTA13, ARC12, ARC12 CHR, ARC13, ARC13 CHR
- SP850: Flow straightener for product CTA1, CTA9, CTA2, CTA11, CTA3, CTA12, CTA8, CTA10
|Material||CTA1: Tap - Brass
CTA2: Tap - Brass
|Size||CTA1: 320 x 220 x 60mm
CTA2: 320 x 225 x 110mm
|Nett Weight||CTA1: Tap - 1.3kg
CTA2: Tap - 1.7kg
|Gross Weight Including Packaging||CTA1: Tap - 1.7kg
CTA2: Tap - 2.1kg
|Packed Dimension||CTA1: 320 x 220 x 60 = 0.0042 m3
CTA2: 320 x 225 x 110 = 0.0079 m3
|Colour||CTA1: Tap - Chrome plated
CTA2: Tap - Chrome plated
Estimated Delivery: 2-5 working days †.
Free Standard UK Delivery is available on all products to most of the UK!*
We use our own delivery team, as well as couriers and direct shipments from distributors and manufactuers for fast, safe and secure deliveries. We advise you to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
While we stock a limited number of products within our warehouse, other products may be stored elsewhere by suppliers, distributors or direct from manufacturers themselves. This means that some products may experience longer lead times than others. If this is the case, we aim to notify you as soon as possible and if you're happy to continue new stock will be ordered.
A notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to email@example.com and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
†Estimated delivery is based on average delivery times. This timescale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly at the earliest convenience.
*Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.