Aqualisa Quartz Digital Electric Shower with Adjustable Head
Instantaneous Electric Shower System with Slide Rail Shower Kit inc. Adjustable head, hose, slide rail & gel hanger
Impressive design, impressive user features, impressive installation benefits and an impressive showering experience – what more could you want?
HOT WATER WHENEVER YOU NEED IT
Electric showers are ideal in homes where hot water is in constant demand, or in particularly high demand at peak periods. For example, if you have a large family getting ready for school or work at the same time, the hot water from an immersion tank might not be able to cope.
An electric shower could be installed in a second bathroom, or in all bathrooms, without affecting the supply of hot water.
- Simple to use ‘smooth glide’ control with LED indicator
- Delivers instant hot showers with no demand on stored hot water
- Unique ‘Over Temperature Protection’ system for safer showering for all the family
- Delayed shutdown flushes away residual hot water, reducing limescale build-up
- Harmony electric shower head with 5 spray settings
- Anti-twist hose connection
- Easy to clean nozzles reduce limescale build up
- Choice of 3 great finishes: Chrome, White/Chrome or Graphite
- Generous footprint for easy shower replacement
Our Harmony™ shower head for our electric shower Quartz™:
5 sprays patterns: Inner, Inner and Middle combined, Middle, Outer and Middle combined, and Outer
- Adjustable shower head diameter: 105mm
- Length of the shower rail: 506mm
- Width from the wall: 290mm max
- Electric engine box: 239 mm x 305 mm
- Easy clean nozzles
- Easy click spray selector
- Anti-twist hose connector
- Gel hanger
- Adjustable height slider
- Easy glide temperature control
- Illuminated one touch start/stop button
- Phased shutdown
- Unique Over Temperature Protection
- Hose length: 1.2m
Estimated Delivery: 2-5 working days †.
Free Standard UK Delivery is available on all products to most of the UK!*
We use our own delivery team, as well as courriers and direct shipments from distributors and manufactuers for fast, safe and secure deliveries. We advise to make arrangements with plumbers and fitters after your order has arrived.
To find out more, visit our Delivery & Returns page.
While we stock a limited number of products within our warehouse, other products may be stored elsewhere by suppliers, distributors or direct from manufacturers themselves. This means that some products may experience longer lead times than others. If this is the case, we aim to notify you as soon as possible and if you're happy to continue new stock will be ordered.
A notification to Unbeatable Bathrooms must be made within 30 days of receipt of your goods, in writing via email to email@example.com and fully outlining the relevant issue/cause for the requirement to return the said goods.
†Estimated delivery is based on average delivery times. This timescale may vary based on individual items. If the estimated delivery date exceeds 5 days, we will notify you accordingly.
*Free Standard Delivery to UK mainland only - excluding Scotland.